Individual feelings of inclusion can lead to 17% increase in team performance, 20% increase in decision-making quality, and 29% increase in team collaboration. – Deloitte Insights, 2018
What We Do
We help you solve your Inclusion challenges.
- Need to clarify the problem?
We perform Organizational Assessments.
- Need to create or refine your Inclusion solution?
We provide Program Design.
- Need an Inclusion subject matter expert to consult with during initial DEI solutions rollout?
- Need to measure your Inclusion efforts’ success?
We design accurate and reliable metrics and reporting.
“A diverse mix of voices leads to better discussions, decisions, and outcomes for everyone.” — Sundar Pichai
“Inclusion is not a matter of political correctness. It is the key to growth.” — Jesse Jackson
- Inclusive Leadership
- Inclusive Teams
- Undoing Bias
- Addressing Microaggressions
- High Performing Teams
Sample Agenda: Inclusive Leadership
- What is inclusion?
- The business value of inclusion
- The leader’s role in inclusion
- What gets in the way?
- Reducing bias, exclusion, & microaggressions
- Empathetic listening
- Conducting DEI conversations
- Equity throughout the talent life cycle
- Allyship and sponsorship
Many managers and leaders don’t feel confident in their knowledge and skills to address DEI issues and advance DEI goals. We coach leaders to:
- Recognize the value of diversity.
- Develop self-awareness.
- Identify and reduce bias.
- Facilitate DEI conversations.
- Become effective allies.
“Let’s stop believing that our differences make us superior or inferior to one another.” — Don Miguel Ruiz
“When we listen, and celebrate what is both common and different, we become wiser, more inclusive, and better as an organization.” — Pat Wadors
There are many powerful and informative DEI conversations waiting to be had. For many, these conversations are unfamiliar, unchartered territory that require skills and knowledge we’re not sure we have.
If we can’t talk about the problem, we can’t solve the problem.
Inclusion4Performance can help. We facilitate DEI conversations to help you:
- Remove road blocks.
- Experience quick wins.
- Learn skills to facilitate future DEI conversations.
©2021 Inclusion4Performance. All Rights Reserved.